Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Day 30

I don't have much to say tonight.  I am sore but not terribly sore.  I am tired but not crazy tired.  And I have been present in my life lately but not really present.  I kind of felt like I was coasting through the day.  Its been a fairly blissful coast.  Perhaps I am letting go of some of the old resistance to past habits, perhaps I am finding joy and lightness in my own strength during my meditations and practices, or perhaps I am hitting a runner's high with the sheer amount of all this yoga . . . whatever it is, I am enjoying the ride (and, for the record, I don't even like roller coasters!)  I think mostly I have been energized by feeling like I am over the 20 day hump - I know the halfway point is behind me and I know that the "being stuck" in the middle abyss of this process is now gone.  I feel like I am headed somewhere now; that there is a direction and purpose to my progress.

I am headed to do my evening meditation and bed now because I have to get up early to do yoga in the morning as we have our second to last group session tomorrow - it's going to be a long day . . .

Namaste,
Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment